The ZEFR Insights Team provides research, analysis, and thought leadership delivered straight to your inbox every week.
Our articles, data, and perspectives have been featured and quoted in The Wall Street Journal, Hollywood Reporter, Variety, Forbes, TechCrunch, Fortune, ReelSEO, Venturebeat, Re/Code, BusinessInsider, Tubefilter, VideoInk, The Wrap, among others.
ZEFR Knows Culture
ZEFR is the leading technology company that empowers brands to discover and target their most important influencers and topics in video. With more data than any other YouTube partner, ZEFR’s BrandID platform provides a lens into culture and the tools to turn insights into more impactful media for brands.
As the technology company of choice for nearly every Hollywood movie studio and music label, ZEFR manages over 375 million videos online and tracks over 31 billion video views a month. ZEFR is a top-ranked ComScore video property. The company is headquartered in Venice Beach, California with offices in New York, Boston, and Chicago.
ZEFR is among the best in the brand management business, and we’ve made it a point to share their unique and bright research with our readers.
If you’re looking for recent posts, click here.
Or, take a look at some of our most popular posts:
- 53% of Shoppers are Influenced by YouTube… Here are the Videos They’re Watching [eBook]
- Brands on YouTube: J. Crew and the Story of the Pixie Pants
- The YouTube Data Behind that Richard Sherman Interview
- 10 Videos to Watch to Understand the Culture of YouTube
- Going Beyond View Obsession
- “ZEFR’s Anatomy of a Fan” eBook – Available Now